Call for Papers
- The paper submission is now open.
- Read a message from the chairperson »
- Formation Evaluation
- Reservoir characterization and geophysics
- Production facilities technologies
- Advances in Reservoir modeling and simulation
- Improved oil recovery & enhanced oil recovery (IOR/EOR)
- Production operations and technologies
- New developments in alternate energy resources
- Reservoir engineering and management
- Drilling and workover operations
- Evolution in Unconventional resources
- Obtain necessary clearance from your management.
- The paper proposal must be a maximum of 300 words in length and should include a description of the proposed paper, results/conclusions, and the technical category most applicable to your paper.
- The paper proposal must be received by 15 December 2014.
- Do not include title or author names in the body of the paper proposal. Title and author information will be requested separately through the submission system.
- Please note that, if accepted, your paper proposal may be published, as submitted, in conference information media, including the SPE website.
- Authors whose paper proposals are accepted will be required to provide a manuscript for inclusion in the conference proceedings. Authors who do not submit a manuscript and the associated publication forms by the manuscript due date will be withdrawn from the program and will not be allowed to present.
- If accepted, the paper will be presented as normal presentation or as e-poster.